Luis A. Corrales, MDBoard Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Corrales graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 2007. He works in Pomona, CA and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Corrales is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare.
Dr. Corrales is a Harvard Medical School graduate and a fellowship trained board certified Orthopaedic surgeon. He specializes in the management and surgical treatment of degenerative and arthritic conditions affecting the shoulder, hip, and knee.
He is the director of the Orthopedic & Robotics Center and the ReVive Joint Replacement Program at Casa Colina Hospital in Pomona. Dr. Corrales is a community leader in robotic surgery and established this technology at Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare.
Dr. Corrales has won 3 patient choice awards from vitals.com for 2018.
His practice focuses on
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Muscle sparring Techniques
- Direct Superior Total Hip Replacement
- Same day/limited stay Joint Replacement Surgery
- Robotic assisted surgery (Partial Knee Replacements and Total Knee Replacements)
- Shoulder Replacements (Total Shoulder and Reverse Total Shoulder)
- Regenerative medicine (Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell treatment)
- Minimizing Post-Operative Pain
- Rapid recovery therapy to get patients moving immediately following surgery.