The Revive Joint Replacement Program
Move Towards a Better Life
The Revive Joint Replacement Program at The Orthopedic & Robotics Center at Casa Colina gets patients moving with innovative techniques that minimize pain, accelerate recovery and improve outcomes. Our board-certified surgeons use state-of-the-art technology and the latest research-based treatment methods to perform joint replacement surgery which involves removing an arthritic or damaged joint and the surrounding worn cartilage that has worn over time. They replace it with a prosthesis or artificial joint, which functions much like a normal, healthy joint.
Casa Colina’s Joint Replacement Program involves:
- Board-certified highly experienced orthopedic surgeons and anesthesiologists
- A multidisciplinary team of clinicians who specialize in joint replacements
- A case manager and orthopedic care coordinator to plan your care every step of the way
- Proven clinical pathways and protocols to ensure a successful surgery and rapid recovery
- A pre-operative patient screening at Casa Colina, which may include a consultation with an anesthesiologist to ensure your health condition is appropriate for surgery
- A Joint Replacement Education Class for you and your caregiver (or “Coach”) to help prepare you both for what to expect before, during and after your surgery
- Physical therapy to promote rapid recovery
As a guest at Casa Colina Hospital, you will have access to a continuum of pre- and post-operative care. Outpatient programs and services available on our 20-acre Pomona campus that may support your recovery include:
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- Physician specialty centers
Our experienced team finds innovative ways to help joint replacement patients recover from surgery and return to an independent lifestyle as quickly as possible.
Robotic-arm Assisted Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
The Revive Experience
It’s Time to Start Living Life to the Fullest
At Casa Colina, we believe better begins with comprehensive care plans, an experienced team of board-certified surgeons, and top-of-the-line accommodations. The Revive Joint Replacement Program at The Orthopedic & Robotics Center at Casa Colina gets patients moving with innovative techniques that minimize pain after surgery, including state-of-the-art robotic-arm assisted technology. When you choose The Revive Joint Replacement Program, you not only receive the latest in surgical treatment and care, you also experience the comfort and peace of private patient recovery rooms and a dedicated team of attentive orthopedic specialists in a picturesque, resort-like setting.
The Revive Joint Replacement Program encourages a patient-centered approach in which family members and loved ones are invited to participate in the recovery journey. In our spacious, private recovery suites, patients will receive every convenience, including indoor and outdoor visitation areas, private daybeds for their designated “Coach,” personal televisions, private bathrooms, and voice-activated communication with the nursing station. Bilingual staff and translation services are also available for all Revive Joint Replacement Program patients.
We encourage patients to participate in our group activities and lunches to instill a sense of camaraderie and community with other joint replacement patients. Through our Joint COACH program, pre-operative admissions testing, joint replacement education classes and ongoing support after surgery, our patients achieve the best possible outcomes, often walking the same day as their surgery and returning home the day after surgery. In some cases, our partial knee replacement patients go home on the same day as surgery.